- To keep your ceramic item in the best condition, it's always a good idea to rinse shortly after use to help prevent staining, particularly from tea and coffee.
- Washing by hand is the gentlest way to treat chinaware but items marked as dishwasher safe can be washed in the dishwasher. High temperatures and harsh detergents will cause the design to fade over time.
- Tannins in tea and limescale in water can lead to staining over time. Any stains that do appear can be easily removed by soaking in mild detergent or cleaning with bicarbonate of soda and warm water.
- Always use in an upright position on a heat-safe surface at least 10cm away from any other candle and out of any draughts.
- Trim wick to 5mm before lighting with every use.
- Snuff out instead of blowing out flames and keep the wax pool clear of debris to prevent flaring.
- Never leave unattended and burn out of reach of children and pets and away from anything that could catch fire.
- Can cause mild skin and eye irritation or allergic skin reactions if wax comes into contact with skin or eyes. Carefully rinse eyes with water and wash skin with soap and water if contact occurs. Seek medical advice if irritation continues.
- Always refer to the information on the product label before use.